If your business is events, we can help your venue reach out to your clients with our specially tailored chatbot platform. And it is free. Read our article below to find out how.
Chatbots are changing the way in which businesses can engage and respond to their clients’ needs. In truth, they are one of the most exciting technological advances in recent years, allowing computers to communicate intelligently with humans using natural language.
They are incredibly flexible as well, so you can use chatbots across a wide variety of platforms including your website, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp… or even deployed into your own app. More about that later.
Whether you own an event venue or a part of the management delivering events, chatbots can be an invaluable tool for engaging with clients in real time, saving time – and money.
Let us look at the different ways a chatbot can assist your venue.
- Automate your response to key questions – 24/7. For example, the availability of tickets or the event schedule: a chatbot can communicate directly with customers providing this information, saving your colleagues time. Clients like to ask questions at all hours of the day – let your chatbot work for you, day or night.
- Build a deeper engagement with customers. Today users look for instant replies. Once they start using your chatbot, they will be hooked… using this as a source of information and becoming more comfortable and connected with the venue as a result.
- Handle multiple requests at the same time. When a busy event is being held, perhaps with thousands of people in the venue, a chatbot can direct people to the right place instantly. It can answer queries such as where to buy merchandise, provide you with a list of event speakers, tell you where the toilets are… the list is endless.
- Propose tickets for an event. Venue organizers of course are familiar with different software systems such as Eventbrite or TicketMaster. With a Chatbot you can direct users to these websites or simpler still, sell tickets directly in the Chatbot.
- Obtain permission based useful data to understand your clients. When people sign-up they are registered onto the system, so you can extract data in real time such as demographics and when people are planning to attend your event.
- Chatbots provide feedback. A chatbot can ask for feedback, send out a snap survey and aggregate that data for management in real time.
- Chatbots are easy to use. At a click of the button, customers can obtain information tailored to their requirements.
- Chatbots work instantly, so you can advertise promotions – and more.
- Build a list. This is one of the most significant benefits from using a chatbot. You can build a list, segment it into groups, then send out emails or an SMS to specific target audiences. It is cost effective as well, so you can have your very own ‘legacy list’ and reduce your advertising costs; perhaps even monetize too, by selling on this information to partners.
Chatbots are not only the future, but they are also here now. This user-friendly interactive technology communicates with natural language that gets smarter the more it is used. It allows event venues to have a richer communication with people, compared to email or SMS (or none at all) – and a better customer experience. What is more, with 95% of us using mobiles to access information about venues, a Chatbot running in an app (such as Messenger for example) is the perfect and natural way to communicate.
Sign-up today and we will set you up with our Event Services Template in your very own Chatbot. For free.
If you would like to chat, please contact us.
Peppaweb Marketing are an official agency partner of ManyChat.
+33 (0)5 53 07 30 46